Do you want to reduce aging, improve the appearance of your skin, and look younger and more vibrant? Modere Antioxidant Gel contains powerful vitamins, moisturizers, and extracts to enhance your skin’s elasticity and make it shine. In addition, it helps protect against the elements and contaminants in the air and keeps your skin bright and healthy.
Ingredients and Effects
Here is a list of the ingredients in Modere Antioxidant Gel:
- Dimethicone crosspolymer
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (orange) peel oil
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A)
That’s a whole lot of long words, but you’ll see what each one does and what their effects are soon enough. Overall, however, the main thing to stress here is that these ingredients, which are primarily vitamins and fruit extracts, do the following:
- Protect against sun damage
- Fight aging
- Brighten the skin
- Increase collagen synthesis
- Moisturize the skin
- Protect against dryness and irritation
Studies On Ingredients
Let’s go through the specific ingredients, one by one, and see what studies have to say about them.
Let’s go through them.
Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C)
This ingredient is essential. Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate is a type of Vitamin C. There are many benefits of using this form of Vitamin C and Vitamin C in general on your skin. The difference between regular Vitamin C and this form of Vitamin C is that this type will not irritate your skin.
Here are some of its benefits:
- It helps brighten your skin by reducing melanin synthesis.
- It has anti-aging qualities.
- It can eliminate age spots.
- It increases collagen synthesis, thus helping your skin look brighter and younger.
- It protects against UV rays. UV rays can be very damaging to your skin.
What do studies say about Vitamin C and skincare?
- Vitamin C increases collagen synthesis, helps treat photodamage caused by UV rays, and is beneficial for skin cells.
- Vitamin C can treat hyperpigmentation and photoaging.
- The antioxidant qualities of Vitamin C protect against UV irradiation.
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
This ingredient is a type of Vitamin E used in skincare products. Like Vitamin C, Vitamin E provides many skincare benefits. Here is what the science says about Vitamin E:
- Vitamin E reduces damage and irritation caused by UV irradiation.
- It can help fight against atopic dermatitis, a common dermatological condition that manifests as a rash. Atopic dermatitis is more commonly known as eczema, and although it is more common in kids, many adults suffer from it too.
- Vitamin E can act as a moisturizer for dry skin.
- Since Vitamin E absorbs ultraviolet light, it prevents free radical damage caused by UV rays.
- Studies suggest that using Vitamin E and Vitamin C together provides potent anti-UV and anti-aging effects, as they enhance each other.
Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil
Citrus aurantium is a type of fruit known as bitter orange. It is native to Southeast Asia. Citrus Aurantium Dulcis peel oil is made from the peels of bitter oranges.
Why use it? It is high in alpha-hydroxy acids, also known as AHAs. AHAs have many benefits. Here are the top benefits of using Citrus Aurantium Dulcis peel oil in skincare products:
- AHAs are commonly used in exfoliating products. They help exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin cells, promoting new growth and vibrant, shiny skin.
- Not only that, but AHAs help prevent your skin from drying by keeping the moisture in your skin. As such, this oil acts as a humectant and moisturizer.
- The oil helps protect against sun damage and reduces wrinkling and other aging effects.
- There is an excellent, pleasant fragrance in the anti-aging gel resulting from this oil being included in the ingredients, helping you feel refreshed whenever you use it.
Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A)
Retinyl Palmitate is a type of Vitamin A. Vitamin A is known to fight aging. Here is what Vitamin A can do for your skin, according to studies:
- It helps new skin cells grow. With the Vitamin A and AHAs used in this antioxidant gel, your skin will eliminate dead cells and grow new cells, causing it to look healthy.
- It can fight against acne.
- It can help prevent pimples. Too little Vitamin A can lead to raised pimples on the skin.
- Vitamin A helps stimulate collagen growth.
- It helps reduce wrinkles and makes you look younger.
- It can create a barrier on your skin to protect against bacteria, infections, and pollution. Pollution can harm your skin.
Here are the three other ingredients in this antioxidant gel, along with their effects.
- Cyclopentasiloxane: This ingredient is a type of silicone that gives the product a non-greasy feel. It allows you to spread it easily over your skin and helps it evaporate quickly, leaving a clean, dry feeling as opposed to a greasy sensation.
- Dimethicone crosspolymer: Dimethicone crosspolymer is another type of silicone commonly found in skincare ingredients. It is used to provide texture, making the gel feel better on your skin. It allows oxygen to pass through, allowing your skin to breathe. In addition, it helps hydrate your skin and prevents dry skin.
- Phenoxyethanol: This ingredient is a preservative that has antibacterial effects.
As you can see, the Modere Antioxidant Gel is full of vitamins and other ingredients that will help moisturize your skin, reverse sun damage, eliminate age spots, brighten your skin, protect it from dryness and contaminants, and make your skin feel smooth and beautiful.
Real People Results
Customers are satisfied with this product. Here are some positive effects reported by customers and some other things customers are saying:
- It makes the skin feel like silk.
- It works great as a primer for makeup.
- The product is amazing.
- They love the way it smells and feels.
- They always order extra to ensure they have enough.
- It makes the skin feel healthier and younger.
- It allows makeup to glide on the face.
You can use Modere Antioxidant Gel together with other Modere products as part of your daily skincare regimen. You can also use it together with a weight-loss and skincare product like Modere Trim, which helps reduce fat cells and restore a youthful tone.